Monday, August 12, 2013

Cora's Nursury

Cora's nursury is now totally done. There are a few more items completed even from these pictures but I thought this gives a pretty good description of what the room looks like. Here is the skinny on where I got everything for the room. 
ROCKER: Is from Restoration Hardware Baby and boy do I love it. I  know what you are thinking white is going to get so dirty but actually it is a slipcover and made out of outdoor fabric and so it is very durable and will be easy to slip off and wash. 
ROUND OTTOMAN & RUG:  TJ Maxx and I have had both items for at least two years. 
BABY ANIMAL PRINTS: Tiny Animal Prints and the frames from Hobby Lobby. I first saw these prints at RH Baby and they were selling teh framed prints for $175.00 a piece. I did a little research and found you could just order the prints direct. My total cost per framed picture was around $30.00 instead of $175.00 per frame. 

MIRROR: Is a mirror that I have had even when I lived in my parents house.
CURTAINS: Target. They were the perfect pale pink to match my bedding.
 CRIB & BEDDING: Restoration Hardware Baby. I really splurged on these items but it was so worth it I could not be more happy with the colors and quality. (Note: If you are purchasing a bumper from RH Baby please ask me about mine. I did have to make some modifications to this.)

I love walking in her room  sitting in the rocker, looking around the room and smelling all the clean clothes that I have washed. The official countdown is on because I will be 37 weeks pregnant on Thursday and yes I am starting to feel every bit pregnant. 





No comments:

Post a Comment