Friday, September 6, 2013

Fully Cooked

Today is September 6th 2013 and Cora is now officially fully cooked. It has been exactly 38 weeks since i underwent my second round of IUIs and injectables. I have been looking towards this day as some magical day that would bring us out sweet baby. Funny how the day has approached with actual dread due to the fact that once it passes I have begun to realize that tomorrow I will have to start answering people's questions of " when are you due" by saying oh I am overdue. 

The last few weeks have been brutal with the random comments from strangers and insistent questions form everyone we know. Don't get me wrong it is so sweet that everyone is thinking and praying for us but it is hard to everyday have to say the same thing. Nothing is happening and I don't know when it will. Funny how i thought it was just me being asked but Luke is getting just as many questions and i know it is exhausting on him as well. He is just as nervous and curious and in anticipation as everyone else. i am really praying that my hormones can stay in check the next few days to weeks if little missy decides to keep on cooking. I am trying to smile and stay same when asked questions I have no answer to :) 

We are beyond excited, a little nervous and just plain ready for Cora to get here. We can't wait to be a family of three and figure out how to be parents, I can not wait to see what she looks like and hold her for the first time. Heck I am so excited to be able to be a baby hog with my very own baby I may not put her down for days and not share :)

So Cora girl as today is your due date would you please decide you are as excited about meeting us as we are you?  

2 comments:

  1. Guilty as charged! I'm sorry I badgered you on Sunday. I think we all just want to meet her as much as you do. ;) Praying she decides to be ready SOON!!! Can't wait to hear that she's here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i take that back. none of us could want to meet her as much as you do. oh i hope she comes today. :)

    ReplyDelete