Thursday, August 21, 2014

Dear Cora - 11 months

This month the realization that you will be one has hit me with a brick. I find myself remembering the last few weeks up to your birth and replaying the day you were born over and over into head. I so want time to stop and for you to stay just the way you are. My love for you grows more and more everyday. You have started to walk just a few steps at a time but I know that in the near future you will probably be in a all out run. You love food and whole milk  and are down to just nursing in the morning. Your favorite fruit right now is peaches and you love pancakes for breakfast. You can say ni ni, ba ba, da da, ma ma, pa pa, do a piggy sound, sniffy bunny, and elephant blow. You are so funny, have quite the attitude and super sweet. I love you to the moon and back little one. No matter what life will bring I will always be your biggest fan. 
Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment