Monday, March 9, 2015

Dear Cora - 18 Months

The last six months have flown by and my have you changed. You are so incredibly smart, sweet and feisty at the same time. There is so much to say so I thought I would list out the top 18 things that I love that you do. In no particular order here goes:

- how you say I love you
- how you cackle like crazy when being tickled
- when you say oh my what happened
- how you love almost everyone you meet especially kids
- how you memorize veggie tales songs
 - you are an incredible sleeper and live your bed
- I love how you say hi mama 100 times a day
- you can peal apart your own cuties
- love the snow and ask to go outside
- how you talk to Bentley
- how you loveroutines
- you love reading and looking at books 
- you love your lovies I mean obsessed 
- you can be flexible
- you can follow direction 
- you are loving and teachable
- love taking baths 
- that you are mine and are so special 

I love you sweet girl and cherish every day with you. 
Love you to the moon and back. 
Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment