Friday, April 13, 2012

Not a Draft

I was looking over my draft posts that I started and then stopped writing over the last week and a half the titles hit me as really comical. I never posted any of them b/c they were just me be negative over and over again. Sometimes it helps to just get your emotions out. Here were the titles of the last three posts: 
  • 4/5/2012 - Another One Bites The Dust
  • 4/9/2012 - Headaches = My Life
  • 4/10/2012 - Warning: Crazy Mean Lady
Today has been a good day and thus is worthy to be published. . Today God reminded me that even when I (key word here) feel like he has forgotten about me he has not and never will. I found out today that I can switch insurance plans in August and go on my work's and they will cover infertility. I also found out that there will be no waiting period for any pre-existing conditions. This is a huge blessing a blessing that could save us tens of thousands of dollars. I have been so stressed out trying to have a baby and trying to do it before I had to start infertility. Talk about a double whammy when you can't get pregnant and then are stressing out about how much it is going to cost you to even take the next step. Don't get me wrong it will not be cheap any way you take it but at least I feel like now it is possible. This is not the path I would have chosen to go down but I am blessed once again that God provides for us all the time. My hope is that I can just keep the big picture in mind. I have said it over and over that I truly know God's plan is bigger and greater then the one I have for myself. I just keep praying that maybe just maybe the plan is for me to get pregnant naturally. If it were to happen naturally I just can't tell you how blessed I would feel for this to happen. I know one thing when we are given a child it is going to be the most loved and wanted baby. I may just end up being that mom that never puts her baby down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment