Thursday, September 6, 2012

FACEBOOK = UNFRIENDED

I think that after today I need to go on a Facebook hiatus for maybe the rest of my life. For an infertile gal who literally would give the shirt off her back for a baby, Facebook is the devil. You know the saying "everyone is pregnant" well if you ever get on Facebook that could not be a truer statement. I swear people left and right are getting knocked up and my favorite are those that get pregnant on their honeymoon or how about those that get pregnant months before their wedding on"accident". Facebook promises to deliver prego's of all shapes and sizes, ages
and backgrounds. Facebook promises that the first thing you see when you login is a prego complaining about how she is sick and thinks that being that way while she is prego is so unfair. At least when these people people post such ridiculous things Facebook allows the ability of "retaliation" in comments. 
Facebook, you know how people post bare belly pictures or their intelligender test(which is their pee in a cup).  Well that should be flagged and reported. Seriously Facebook that is way more offensive then a bare baby's butt. Right now Facebook is not a "face" I want to see or a book I want to read.
Facebook right now you need to unfriended!

No comments:

Post a Comment