Sunday, October 28, 2012

1% Chance

Ever since I met Luke he has wanted to name his first son Lucas James Sherman. I have always said absolutely no because that is just weird to name your kid the same name as your hubby (sorry to those that did) it is just not done anymore. I can not even imagine what our friends and family would say. Don’t get me wrong it is a great name but not something I want to do at all. You would not believe how many times that this conversation has come up and we actually have had fights over this issue. I say no every time and Luke says yes, it is a no win situation.
Last night we were talking about babies and I must have had a momentary lapse of judgment because I say “If we get pregnant this month and have twins and one is a boy then you can name it Lucas James and I will name the other one”. Now I know the probability is really slim and I did put a time limit on this statement but I said it.  I guess I probably have a 1% chance that I may have to follow through on through on this promise. Who knows what I will say next month, I need a filter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment