Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Drugged


I got the flu shot last Tuesday and even though I was super hesitant I went ahead with it. By Tuesday evening I had a scratchy throat and by the weekend I had a full on miserable cold. I am sure it was just coincidence that I got sick but the timing was really funny.
 Sunday night Luke coughed/ snored extremely loudly all night long. I knew he was going to wake up and be miserable. He did and me being the awesome wife that I was got up right away and hunted out some cold medicine for him to take so that he would be able to function at work. He called me around 9:00am and asked me what I had given him because he felt like he had been drugged and could not keep his eyes open. I was not positive but I thought it was just Dayquil.
When I got home that night he told me he was just feeling like he was getting out of the fog I had supposedly put him in. I checked the medicine drawer and pulled out the pills it was NYQUIL not DAYQUIL. I laughed out loud and then felt bad for him. Honestly he probably should not even have been driving yesterday. In my defense I did not have my contacts on yesterday morning when I went looking for meds. Funny thing was this morning he was a little hesitant to take any medicine from me without reading the label first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment