Wednesday, August 17, 2011

BFF

I know it is corny but seriously I have a BFF. Let me tell you a little about my Best Friend Forever. Laura and I met in third grade. Laura always tells the story of how we met like this. She had just moved to town with her family and they started going to our church. I went up to her one day and said "Hi my name is Stephanie do you want to be my friend?". Even though we live so far away from each other our friendship will continue and she will always be my BFF.

Doing our makeup before  my wedding.

TOP 5 REASONS WHY LAURA IS MY BFF
  • She is a awesome listener and is always makes me feel good.
  •   She loves Jesus – to be able to share the same values in a BFF is awesome
  • She encourages me to be a better person
  •  She knows my life story b/c she has been apart of most of it
  •  She does not judge me and knows me so well I can always be myself even when being myself is not always nice.
I am one lucky and blessed girl to have such a good friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment