Monday, August 8, 2011

Lazy Song


I am defiantly not a morning person. It takes me a good thirty minutes just to become civilized to anyone. Poor Luke is usually the brunt of my grouchies when I wake up. Months ago when the “Lazy Song” by Bruno Mars came out Luke started singing this to me in the mornings.
Today I don’t feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don’t feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone
‘Cause today I swear I’m not doing anything
Nothing at all, nothing at all
I have since then adopted this song as my theme song. **Retraction: I have not adopted the whole song as my theme just the chorus and maybe verse one. However I did make a small modification to verse one.

I’m gonna kick my feet up then stare at the fan
Turn the TV on, throw my hand in my pants (Cheeto’s Bag)
Nobody’s gon’ tell me I can’t
I am not really the hand in my pants type of person. Guys are so weird!! To be honest I am not really a cheeto fan either but it was the only thing I could think of that I eat sometimes that rhymed. Does anybody else have a theme song?

No comments:

Post a Comment