Wednesday, November 16, 2011

bangs much???

Mom sent this picture to me the other day. This is me and Erica I think in Alabama when I was five or six and Erica was probably three. We really loved each other when we were little. It got me to thinking how funny our relationship has developed over the last 20 years.
There was a time believe it or not that me and my sister's were not each others biggest fan! I think it was probably about the time I got into high school and just did not want to share my friends. Then when I got out of high school their was a switch that flipped and my sisters all of a sudden were not really interested in hanging out with me. 
Thankfully now Erica, Meghan and myself are the best of friends and sisters. I miss them everyday and can not wait until Thanksgiving in just a few short days where we will all be together!

No comments:

Post a Comment