Tuesday, November 8, 2011

NOVEMBER SAY WHAT???

I will say the first week of November was pretty darn awesome. we had incredible weather and the time had not changed yet so it was still light out at 5:00pm. Then Saturday hits and there is this incredible hype over sleeping in an hour on Sunday. Welp Sunday came and yeah the hour was nice but let's be real peeps the second week of November has not been so much fun. By Sunday afternoon the sun started going down at 4:30pm and by 8:00pm I was so exhausted I could barely make it through dinner with friends. 

Monday rolls around promising to to be better but rain all day does not take the blues(or sleepies) go away. So early to bed again last night. Can you figure out what is about to happen now? Two nights in bed by 9:00pm and you wake up at 4:00am wide awake!!! Okay I did  have this incredibly splitting headache where I thought at one time "Could I have a brain anurism that is leaking (Thank you Grey's Anatomy) that I need to have emergency surgery for?"

No brain anurism here just a case of the weather changing and probably a little hormones. Can't believe it is November 8th already and Thanksgiving will be here before we know it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment