Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The things I miss......

#1: Fake Baking: I miss tanning soooooooooo bad. You look so much better when you are tan. This picture is of me and Luke on our cruise last year after we had seen the sun for a few days. I used to be a avid tanner but in July I got a mole removed twice on my stomach that had came back the first time with unacceptable margins. Not exactly sure what that meant but basically it was not a good mole and so under the knife I went again. It was pretty awful really! The worst part was when the nurse was taking out my stitches and it took her 30 minutes plus to get them out. She just kept pulling and pulling. Terrible!!! Anyhow because of my stupid black now non-existent mole I can not fake bake anymore. My mom keeps telling me to put on fake tanning lotion but I honestly just am not that dedicated to doing it all the time.  And really it is just not the same thing. I mean there is nothing better then a warm tanning bed on a cold winter day. Maybe one day when I am older I will return but for now I am trying to keep all my moles on my body.

#2. Coke, Diet Coke, Pepsi, Cherry Pepsi - I have given up pop in efforts to try and make myself more healthy so I can grow a human sometime in the near future. I have been off pop for about 8 weeks now and feel pretty good. The first two weeks were hard I mean I have new respect for smokers and other addicts. I had headaches everyday for a couple of weeks and I was just plain grouchy. The next 4 weeks were pretty smooth but the last two have been terrible. I am to the point where I literally am salivating at the site of any and all pop, even Mt. Dew which I despise.  I was at my parents last night and I went to grab a water in the garage and right next to the bottle water was Pepsi. I literally had to confess my longing for it right then and there, sing a little ditty about how much I missed it and drink a lot of water fast just to not grab a can pop the lid and enter Pepsi heaven. Oh how I miss it but.......... this too shall pass.

1 comment:

  1. hhahah Steph, you are so funny. I am excited to watch your video tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete