Monday, December 12, 2011

2011 and 26 goals

I was sitting here tonight thinking about 2011 and all the things that have transpired this year, 2011 has brought a lot of blessings and a lot of challenges personally. In all the good and bad I believe I have become a stronger person. Here is a look back at the year.

January: Cruise with the family to the Carribian. Luke turns 27 and I turn the big 25.
Febuary:Erica gets into PA School
March:Visit Laura in Austin Texas
April: Mini vacation in Miami beach due to a Trip Luke earned at work.
May: 2nd Anniversary
June: Discover 4 Tigers buried I my back yard and Erica and Zak move to WI.
July: 4 th of July in Arkansas and we have a miscarriage.
August: Swimming starts and Meghan moves to Kankakee for school. Three audit's at work yippee.
September: Parents almost do not make it Carbon monoxide scare. They end up fine and so does Bentley.
October: Uhs girls swim team places 2nd at Sectionals and my parents 30th wedding anniversary. I give up pop can you believe it.
November: Swimming gets over after a successful season and Thanksgiving festivities were a plenty.
December: Still no baby yet for us but still hoping. Celebrating the birth of our Savior.

Here are my goals for 2012 I am going to try and update them at the end of each month. Since I am going to be 26 soon I decided I would come up with 26 goals.

#1: Have a baby
#2: Become more healthy
#3: Workout 2 to 3 times a week
#4: Stay away from pop and Starbucks hot chocolate
#5: Make dinner at least once a week
#6: Do Laundry twice a week so that it stays current
#7: Clean out my clothes closet and get rid of at least ten items a month
#8: Use all the food in my fridge so it does not go to waste
#9: Start or join a women's bible study
#10: Go on a date with my hubby once a week.
#11: Get something for my fish tank once a month.
#12: Send a encouraging note via mail once a month to one of my family or friends.
#13: Make my bed everyday
#14: Get up at 6:30 everyday so I have some down time.
#15: Go to bed by 11:00pm every night on the weekdays
#16: Write down one positive of the day
#17: Tell my husband at least one thing I appreciate or love about him every day.
#18: Eat breakfast every morning
#19: Do not nag my husband about his shoes or clothes being everywhere when he gets home
#20: Call my sisters at least once a week
#21: Go above and beyond at work at least once a week
#22: Not complain when I feel sad or bad
#23: Learn a new scripture once a week and memorize it
#24: Read a book once a month
#25: Start and finish projects within a two week period
#26: Blog at least twice a week

Some of my goals are silly and some not. It will be fun to see how I am doing and this hopefully will give me a opportunity to keep myself accountable on the important goals. Hope you are having a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment