Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thursday Latelies: Lemon and Orange Jello

Happy Thursday! Hope you have had a good week. Guess what?? Due to my awesome hubby and my new IPAD2.  I only have one video. I know what you are thinking, I am really stepping up my game  Downside, my video is a just a tad bit lengthy. Good thing that you have the choice to watch or not to watch :). I just had one to many things to tell you this week. Enjoy!


  • Something New: IPAD 2, Buy your very own  Klip It To Go HERE
  • Something Old: Read about my "old" fish tank and it's "new" members Orangejello HERE and LT HERE
  • Something Blue: Clean & Clear Pimple Relief PASTE

Don't forget to check out my fellow bloggers and their Thursday Latelies below. Until next week Happy Christmas Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment