Saturday, December 3, 2011

put it in the record book

Today Luke and I were able to enjoy a whole day at home. I honestly do not know the last time we were both home and had absolutely no plan at all. Originally Luke had planned to head up to Peoria at the crack of dawn to go deer hunting but decided this morning to just stay home. I will say today was glorious. I got up around 9:00 and my hubby went and got us breakfast(how thoughtful). Then we hung out downstairs watching tv and just hanging out. I then went and got a massage, went to the grocery store, tended to my saltwater tank and one lonely fish(poor sprink) , made dinner(can't remember the last time that happened), did 100 loads of laundry, wrapped a few presents, cleaned my bathrooms and basement, finished Christmas decorating and spent a solid hour on Pinterest. 
With both of us working full time and being way to over committed we needed today. It was just fun to be able to be together and get some stuff done. I just hope that we can have another day like this sometime in the near future. Hope you had a great day to!

No comments:

Post a Comment