Friday, January 13, 2012

Key Keeper Coin Purse

So I busted out my new sewing machine last night and this awesome book,  thus the no Thursday Latelies. I am not on a very good  track record with the Thursday Latelies this year. 
Here is what I was up to last night. I was knee deep in making my very own
KEY KEEPER COIN PURSE
 
This little project was a little more then I should have started with as my first real project. I had never ever sewn a zipper on so that was a little bit of a learning curve, but hey you have to start somewhere.  I had to cut a million pieces because there is different fabric on the inside and it is also lined with a thin backing. 
My favorite part about this is the cute little pocket on the inside. It can be used to shove your phone, lipstick or compact into. 
I am really glad it is Saturday tomorrow because I have my eye on a really cute clutch I want to make. Although this little ditty is mighty cute too.




1 comment:

  1. I AM AMAZED!! Can't believe you sewed a zipper in for your first project!

    ReplyDelete