Wednesday, March 7, 2012

26 Goals UPDATE - February aka Love Month

So here is my update after February.   Updates in pink my favorite color. 

#1: Have a baby - Still trying :(
#2: Become more healthy - I have been eating yogurt and granola again but I went on a terrible terrible week and a half chocolate binge. I mean it was really really bad people. You know when life gets a little crazy and you think hey what things in my life can I control well that translated into me eating a LOT of chocolate.
#3: Workout 2 to 3 times a week - welll........................ I am not sure what has happened the last two weeks except I just have not wanted to do anything.
#4: Stay away from pop and Starbucks hot chocolate - POP yes, HOT CHOCOLATE - I bet I only had this maybe 2 times :)
#5: Make dinner at least once a week  - YES but only once, hey its a start
#6: Do Laundry twice a week so that it stays current  - I think so and believe it or not I am still caught up.
#7: Clean out my clothes closet and get rid of at least ten items a month  - NO, but my sisters are home this week so march will defiantly be a yes. It is easy to gove away when they are here b/c I make them come over so I can give them stuff,
#8: Use all the food in my fridge so it does not go to waste :(
#9: Start or join a women's bible study - Still reading THE Story
#10: Go on a date with my hubby once a week. - YES, My husband has really carried us on this goal.
#11: Get something for my fish tank once a month. - I bought a cleaning product for the tank
#12: Send a encouraging note via mail once a month to one of my family or friends. - NO - Dissappointed in myself
#13: Make my bed everyday - Horrible x 100
#14: Get up at 6:30 everyday so I have some down time. - Same as above
#15: Go to bed by 11:00pm every night on the weekdays - I bet half of the month I did this only b/c I felt exhausted!
#16: Write down one positive of the day - No but I have been trying to speak something positive each day does that count.
#17: Tell my husband at least one thing I appreciate or love about him every day. - I think about 80% of the time. This needs to be moved to number 1 priority this is his love language. 
#18: Eat breakfast every morning - NO
#19: Do not nag my husband about his shoes or clothes being everywhere when he gets home - I think I have done better..... I really do you can ask him
#20: Call my sisters at least once a week - no did better with erica and not meg. Sorry meg I love you I will do better.
#21: Go above and beyond at work at least once a week - I think so
#22: Not complain when I feel sad or bad - Tried to do better
#23: Learn a new scripture once a week and memorize it - :(
#24: Read a book once a month - Yes! Mic gave me a book called Look Again by Lisa Scottoline and it was super good. Thanks Mic!
#25: Start and finish projects within a two week period - No - we are working on our bathroom redo and we are in week three of a disastrous house.
#26: Blog at least twice a week - I did terrible


Welp that is it for February. Crazy how fast life goes and how much this makes you realize that each day is important and to make it count.

No comments:

Post a Comment