Tuesday, March 26, 2013

16 weeks(As of 3/22/13)


How far along: 
16 Weeks - Baby is the size of avacado



About this week: 
I really cant sleep on my stomach anymore. The times that I have rolled onto my stomach during the night my body wakes me up and I feeling sick. What has stressed me out is how many times I have woken up on my back. One of my books told me that at 15 weeks to stop sleeping on you back but I seem to wake up that way a lot. I have been told that as you get bigger that you will get woken up if you roll to your back so I am hoping that is the case. I have started trying to sleep with a pillow in front and in back of me to prevent this. Good thing we have a California King bed because I am sure I am hogging a lot of space. My belly has gotten huge!!! Seriously it is the craziest thing to grow a human. Your body starts growing and changing in places and ways you can not imagine. My sweet sweet husband has been super gracious and I love him for the encouragement when I feel gross.

Symptoms: 
Still pretty nausea some days and if it is not nausea then it is the indigestion and overall feeling of just having an off stomach. It seems that by about 9:30 at night no matter if I have had a nap or not I am ready for bed bc I feel so crummy. Mornings tend to be the best. I have noticed that I am starting to get some of my energy back. I was able to clean for a whole two hours on Saturday and that was after having worked for three at my sisters new house.

Food Aversions: 
Nope. I really crave everything but just have to be careful what I eat. 

Weight Gain:
Well I weigh 138lbs which is 11 pounds up from IUI day. I was hoping to not gain any weight for just a couple more weeks so I can stay on track but I guess I will need to start really monitoring my food intake. No diets of course but just eating smart healthy food. All I can say is once I reach that 140 mark I think I will be a basket case for a day.


Best moment of the week:
Each day is a huge blessing and I am thankful that we are this far along and everything seems perfect. 

What I am looking forward to:
Gender reveal party and hopefully feeling Shermbaby start to kick real soon!



Don't forget to vote on what you think baby is. Stats as of 3/25/13

Team Pink: (9)
Stephanie
Kim(Mom)
Chantelle
Brenda
Kelli
Seredy
Debbie
Amy 
Hannah

Team Blue: (11)
Luke
Erica
Brad(Dad)
Nanny
Meghan
Aunt Rita
Becky
Morgan
Aunt Beth 
Erin 
Dale


1 comment:

  1. You are looking so cute!! Not that you didn't look cute before... Anyway, I'm going to guess it's a girl. :)

    ReplyDelete