Monday, March 18, 2013

15 WEEKS(As of 3/15/13)


How far along: 
15 Weeks - Baby is the size of


About this week: 
I am starting to feel better in the nausea department. It seems that I will have a few good days to every bad one that I have. I feel like this week my belly has grown. It is to the point now where I have had a few people comment on seeing my baby bump. I also started looking at cribs I am pretty sure I know which one that I want but I have been scouring the internet making sure I don't change my mind. I am super excited to order it. It is crazy to think that we only have 25 more weeks left. I am sure it is going to go super super fast.

Symptoms: 
Tiredness, Bad Cold that has lingered for two weeks, indigestion

Food Aversions: 
I don't really have aversions to food but i do have a few that make me quite sick. I can not eat pizza, pasta with red sauce, chili or anything to spicy. I am super careful on hamburger and any type of beef. I have been sticking to mostly chicken and pork b/c I have not had any problems with those things lately.

Weight Gain:
Can you believe it I am still holding strong at 8LBS. If I can do this for just a little bit longer then I think I will be golden. I really need to start walking again because I am afraid that I have lost all muscle. Hurry up warm weather I really need you.


Best moment of the week:
I was able to wear a pair of non maternity jeans. I think that now that the bloating seems to have subsided a bit and the baby has moved up over my pelvis I can wear normal pants again  I will say maternity jeans are really comfortable but there was something about putting a pair of your old jeans on and being able to button them that did not make me feel as large as I have been feeling. 

What I am looking forward to:
Our Gender reveal party on the 30th. I have been wavering a lot about what I think this baby is but at the end of the day I am still thinking girl.

A blurry not great picture. My goal is starting next week to start taking decent pics. 


No comments:

Post a Comment