Monday, July 23, 2012

E is for Ellery

I have wanted to post this for a few days but was waiting until Laura made the official announcement on her blog. My best friend just had her baby. Ellery Wynn was born in the wee hours of the morning Saturday. Her poor mama was put through quite a marathon birth. I know I am probably a little biased but this baby is probably one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. I am not even joking. 
It has stunk big time to be so far away the last few days. Every time I get a new picture of this sweet babe I just wish I could smooch her cheeks. 
I have had a lot of friends have babies and i have been super excited for them but this time it is just  extra special. I am already counting down the days I get to head down to Texas to meet this sweet girl and see her mama (Andrew, I am excited to see you 2). 




No comments:

Post a Comment