Friday, July 20, 2012

Lap Check

Wednesday I had my laporscopic surgery and it really could not have gone any better. I did have endometrosis removed as well as a blocked tube and another mass cut out. The doctor numerous times throughout the video of the surgery said that all these things made complete sense as to why I was having trouble getting pregnant. Dr. Jarrett said that he would give us three to four months to get pregnant on our own and if nothing happens we will get aggressive with the next step. 
It is a wonderful feeling to have answers and to also feel like we get to start with a clean slate. Last July I was not a very happy camper and  this July even though I am in a little pain I am hopeful. Here's to hoping next July I will be posting a picture of a beautiful little babe of my own. Thanks to all of you who prayed and have checked in on me the last few days.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about you, Steph. I'm so glad it went well. Praying for you. :)

    ReplyDelete