Saturday, July 16, 2011

When you have bad days....

When you have bad days it is easy to: 

  • Bite someone's head off
  • Think that your life is so much worse then everyone's else
  • Curl up on the couch and cry
  • Eat a lot of ice cream
  • Shop till you drop
  • Wish that time would pass
  • Forget about all the ways you have been blessed.
  • Choose to keep on feeling depressed
  • Fight with your spouse
  • Frown
These last few days I would defiantly say have topped the cake on bad days. So in effort to choose to have good days I am going to make a conscious effort to: 
  • Treat everyone I come in contact with in love
  • Look at all the things that make my life pretty awesome
  • Cry if I need to but not under a blanket 
  • Eat ice cream but in moderate amounts
  • Shop without buying anything
  • Enjoy today and be thankful of every moment
  • Write down all the ways I have been blessed
  • Choose Happy
  • Love my husband and show him that everyday
  • Smile


No comments:

Post a Comment