Thursday, June 21, 2012

100th POST

I needed something super exciting to post about for my 100th post. I thought long and hard and kept hoping something really extraordinary would happen to me. You know like win a million dollars so I could rent a private jet to fly me and all my friends to Hawaii for two weeks. Or be able to wake up and have a maid come clean my house and do the 100  loads of laundry that need done. Learn how to speak another language or even to be able to just have a photogenic memory kind of like the gal in Unforgettable.  How about be able to have hair like Carrie Underwood. I am not even wishing to sing as good as her the hair would be totally fine. 

None of those things seemed to happen just yet so here is what I got for you.
Almost just as great, two of my favorite things! Happy 100th post from Bent & I.

No comments:

Post a Comment