Wednesday, June 20, 2012

372

For the last month or so I was preparing myself to pay attention to when I had my 1 year blogaversary. Well I sort missed that by 7 days. It has been 372 days since I wrote my first post about "Tiger" buried in my back yard. After heehawing around for a year trying to decide how I was going to landscape in around and above the tombs of these dogs. I finally decided that I would leave them be and bury them for good. As of last week my new stamped concrete patio is all finished and it looks pretty awesome. 

Crazy how when you are looking back over the last year it seems to have been so long ago yet feel like it went so fast after the fact. Trust me there were a lot of moments this last year that seemed to just inch along. I am glad to say that I made it through a pretty tough year. l am thankful for everything that God has blessed me with. I am thankful my parents are still here after their almost fatal accident. I am thankful for my hubby, family and friends. And even though I hate it I am thankful for the hard times as well. 

Here's to another 372 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment