Monday, June 4, 2012

Shower Time


I got the pleasure of throwing my best friend Laura a baby shower last Saturday. My mom and I had a lot of fun planning it and making all of the decorations. I also enjoyed using my brand new camera to take pictures of everything set up before everyone came. 
Details:

  • Colors: Orange & Turquoise
  • Theme: Pinwheels & Elephants

Jones Soda : We removed the original labels, goo gone the sticky off and then put our own Ellery Wynn label on these bottles. One of my favorite things about this is the old fashioned Coca Cola wooden box that my nanny gave me. 
Candy Game, presents & awesome Ellery sign made from my cri-cut machine.
Funfetti cupcakes with homemade icing and the cute little elephant hole is compliments of Martha Stewart.
View of the left side of the room. We made  pinwheels to put in mason jars with sand to hold them in place. 
Elephant Prayer Tree: We took a fallen branch from outside and spray painted it orange. 
Our favor was a little silver time that we put orange and turquoise jelly bellies in with a little elephant on top. We also made mini pinwheels to go around the napkins.
It was a great day and everything turned out great. As fun as it was I am glad to have a little break. Party planning is quite a full time event :)

No comments:

Post a Comment