Monday, September 5, 2011

Big League Chew


I was at Target the other day and as I was walking through the $1.00 item lanes I came across this.

 Do you remember chewing this all the time. HAHA I bought some right away and seriously it was gone within a day and a half. I am not sure what it is about this gum that is soooo good. I mean really it is just the like the gum in the tape roll but it is shredded. I did share some with Brit the other day  at work and when I pulled it out of my purse she busted out laughing. She used to chew this gum in high school during softball. I did not play softball but I think this gum brings me back to when I was the Statistician for Judah's baseball team freshman  year.  So if you need a walk down memory lane head on over to Target you may just be able to snag a pack if I have not already bought out the store :)

No comments:

Post a Comment