Thursday, September 1, 2011

Not A Change Person!

Most of you who know me really well know that I am NOT a change person. Here are some examples:


  • When I lived at my parents house I stayed in the same room for 20 years. When I got married my mom and dad left my room the same for about a year and then decided it was time to get rid of the bed and put a couch in there. The last time Luke was out of town and I stayed there I stayed in my room on the couch. 
  • I love to eat at TGI Fridays but I get the same old thing every time I go. Chicken & Cheese on a skillet.
  • When Laura and I get together we usually eat, talk and shop.
  • Every time someone new starts working for us I usually do not like them for a few weeks b/c I am not used to their routine
  • We still do Christmas at my Nan & Paps on Dec 23rd and spend the night
Anyhow, the last few months have brought on a ton of change. My BFF Laura moved to Texas.  Erica & Zak moved to WI. I got two new assistant coaches for swimming. And then last week Meghan moved to ONU for college. Seriously the changes have been big ones and I am handling it pretty well I think. But let me tell you if I had my choice I would have all the people I loved doing the same thing I was doing in the same place! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment