Friday, September 23, 2011

Hi my name is Stephanie and...

I LOVE fall television,  I am completely 100% addicted to my couch/television come the third week of September each year. Here is a little recap on how busy my night was last night. Talk about stressful and emotional.

Thursday's
Survivor(CBS) - Week 2 and you are already engrossed and irritated at different players. I will say that Russell Hanson's nephew must really have a sex addition of some sort b/c he was freaking out all night about some chick that he thinks is hot and will not come within 5ft of her. Granted if this was my hubby I would be thrilled and I applaud him on making sure to set boundaries but my word he must really struggle. 

Grey's(ABC) - Seriously terrible show and 100% completely against everything I believe in but, those writers are pretty good they hook you quick every single episode. Quick recap: Meredith got fired  from her job but got rehired by the end of the episode. I mean come on she only tampered with the clinical trial to save her mother's lover's wife who has Alzheimer's. Of course Meredith & Derek are in a fight and got their child they were trying to adopt taken away from them. Christina got a abortion with her husband by her side because she just could not be a mom(seriously ABC could you just have let us thought she had already got the abortion at the end of last season and not brought this up yet again. I mean really?  Don't you know there are millions of people aching for a baby including myself and this was just painful to have to watch and downright wrong). And man the funniest part of the show is when Christina almost killed Alex by stabbing him with a epi needle or whatever that was causing him to go unconscious and having to use the paddles on him to bring him back. 

Bone's(FOX) - Has not started yet but man on man am I excited. Bone's is pregnant and Booth is the father. Seriously make it official already. I mean if a baby can't stop the cycle of one likes the other when the other is involved not sure what will. Come on "Fox" we have high hopes for you.

Funny you would think I would realize that I have enough stress and drama in my life to devote anymore time. Maybe I will give up Monday night TV and see how that goes but Thursday's unfortunately are here to stay till summer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment