Monday, September 19, 2011

Like a speeding train.....

That is how I feel like the last month of my life has gone. Between work, coaching, my sister Meghan moving to college, my parents almost fatal day, swim meets, cross country meets, musicals, small groups and the daily grind I do not know where this month has gone.

Last Thursday after getting home and realizing that I had nine( yes nine) loads if laundry to do I sat on the verge of a breakdown. However, my awesome hubby Agreed to go to the laundry mat with me. I have a washer and dryer but the laundry mat may be my new favorite place. You can load every single piece of laundry washers at the same time. In 2.5 hours we had conquered a huge huge chore. Sadly it is only Monday and I am afraid that we may be back at the laundry mat next week.

Here's to you speeding train, hope I can hang on for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment