Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lost Relationships

Tonight I have been sitting here so sad for some of my dear friends from high school. The last few days have been ones that no one our age should have to go through. I have had them on my heart wishing that I could do anything to ease their pain of the loss of their father.

I have also felt so sad about the relationships that I have let disappear. I would defiantly change the way I let things dissipate. Our lives have taken us different places and it is/was hard to stay in touch. Now I sit here with the ache of this friendship loss. I know that it seems like it should be easy to extend the olive branch But time is the enemy here and I have let that become my easy way out. I am sure I have hurt them for not trying years ago.

Oh dear friends I am so sorry you have to go through this awful time. I am sorry I have not tried to and been a bad friend! I think about you both often and miss your friendship. I am sorry I have let my insecurities get in the way of rectifying the wrong. I love you both and am praying for you daily!

Our purpose on this earth is to love God and love People. I want to do better at both!

No comments:

Post a Comment