Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Home Alone

I hate being home alone all night long by myself!! I mean really hate it. Usually if Luke is out of town I go and stay at my parents. Or I have my best friend Laura stay with me or one of my sisters. Well this week I had to stay by myself two nights in a row while Luke was away on "business".  Mom and Dad are in Hawaii, Laura moved to Texas, Erica moved to Wisconsin, and Meg moved to College at ONU so that left me and Bentley. To prepare for my nights at home alone here was my list of to-dos before retiring for the night:
  1. Make sure all the windows were locked tight
  2. Close all the blinds before sundown
  3. Take Bent on a walk(During Daylight) and make him do his thing so he only has to go out for 5 minutes or less before bedtime. 
  4. Cover the window to the porch
  5. Cover up the egress window downstairs
  6. Leave porch light on
  7. Lock bedroom door at night
  8. Take Tylenol PM(So I do not have a hard time falling asleep)
  9. Turn on a hour long tv show on the computer
  10. Turn fan on
  11. Vow that I will never again watch Criminal Minds EVER!!
I am glad to say I made it through the last two nights and  I am sitting here patiently waiting for my hubby to get home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment