Monday, October 10, 2011

O is for....


  • October: I pretty much dig this month because the leaves are changing. The weather is cooler. Apple cider and doughnuts are in high demand and Christmas shopping is oh so near.
  • Optimistic: Funny how I tell myself that I will choose this approach to life but.... lets be honest I struggle.
  • Over It: Kind of cheating I know but I am 100% OVER preparing for our sales tax audit at work.
  • Ovulation: This single word is what my brain obsesses about all the time! 
  • Obsess: Over Ovulation (Do I get bonus points for having a triple "O"?) :)
  • Oblong: One of those words that is in my top ten most weird words. Say it 10 times fast and then 10 times slow if you do not agree. 
  • Ocean: My rents just got back from Hawaii and all I have been able to do after looking at their pictures is dream about the Big Blue Waters.
  • OLD: My birthday is coming up in the next few months and that is what I am starting to feel. For those of you who are going to say well wait till you are ____. I am sure I will feel more then old I am sure I will feel ANCIENT! HAHA
  • Oyster: Never tried one and never will. YUCK
  • Oasis: 10:45am service at First Christian Church in Champaign on Sunday. 
  • OWL: Defiantly the new trend. I love love love anything with Owls!
  • ODOR: I have a very sensitive sniffer and being married to a dude causes my sensor to be on overload most of the time. 
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment