Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Poof Be Gone

I lucked out yesterday big time. My parents had a Certified Arborist come and trim a few of their trees in the front yard. When I got home from work yesterday I went over and we asked then how much it would cost to remove the dead tree in my back yard. They quoted my $195.00 which was $150 cheaper then the last estimate so it was a steal of a deal . I took one last picture of the lonely tree before they swooped in and chopped her down.  


Honestly Luke and I have been amazed that the tree has lasted this long. With all of the storms we have had every morning I would peek out the window to see if it was still standing and pray that it had not landed on our porch ceiling.  I took a picture of the guy examining the tree before the chainsaw came out. Me and my mom were inside peering out the window and that is why the picture is not very good. 

 After the tree went down in one swoop they hauled it over to this contraption and it demolished the tree in about 10 minutes.  


 I took a picture of  the stump that is left. It makes my whole yard look so much bigger. Now if only I did not have those dog graves in my flower bed. :) If you are looking for someone to come chop a tree down or trim your tree's please call :

      Tree Service Petmecky  
707 Embassy Row, 
Rantoul, IL 61866-3611 

(217) 892-3463

 They did a fabulous job with my dead ol tree and they are actually coming back to tackle this beast!









No comments:

Post a Comment