Monday, February 18, 2013

11 Weeks(As of 2/15/13)


How far along: 

11 Weeks - baby is the size of a lime
About this week: 
Last week I got to meet one of the six midwives. She was super sweet and I am ready glad that I chose to go this route. Over the rest of my pregnancy I will meet with each of the midwives at least twice so when the time comes to have the baby I should be comfortable with all of them.


Symptoms: 
Nausea & Vomiting hit like a tidal wave about 3 weeks ago

Food Aversions: 
Everything :(

Weight Gain:
I weighed myself last night on my scale fully clothed at 133 so up 6 pounds since IUI.

Best moment of the week:
Getting a prescription for Zofran to help with the vomiting. I have actually not puked in 5 days which is just awesome. 

What I am looking forward to:
Our next sonogram which is a week from today on the 25th. I am sure baby will look so much different. I am also looking forward to getting out of the first trimester. Everyone says the second trimester is awesome so here is to hoping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment