Thursday, February 14, 2013

6 WEEKS(as of 1/10/13)


How far along: 
6 WEEKS - Baby is the size of a Sweet Pea

About this week: 
Bought (2) belly bands at Target. They are really a life saver because now my jeans are not as uncomfortable at work. 
Symptoms: 
Extreme tiredness, nausea in the middle of the night, waking up every two hours(I guess this just starts preparing you for when you have your babe)

Food Aversions: 
No aversions but I really just want to eat shrimp all the time.

Weight Gain:
3lb - YIKES - I finally weighed myself and seriously freaked our. I am hoping this has to do with the crazy amount of fluid I am retaining. Any advise on how to not be on a diet but also not gain 3lbs in two weeks. At a rate of 3lbs in 2 weeks I will have gained a total of 54 Pounds by the end of this pregnancy  This is not going to happen!! I am determined that if I am just having 1 baby I will not gain more than 25 pounds. Guess I need to get my expanding rear back to the gym..

Best moment of the week:
Surpassing the 6 week milestone of when I miscarried during my last pregnancy

What I am looking forward to:
Seeing if we have one or two babies at our ultrasound. 

1 comment:

  1. I was really good at managing my weight until about 25 weeks. It was at that point that I couldn't control it at all, honest!

    If baby wants you to weigh more, you will weigh more. BUT as long as you are not gorging yourself it will all come off, I promise! I didn't eat super healthy but I didn't pig out either. I tried to be good and just eat when I was hungry, which just happened to be all the time! I gained more than I care to admit but once I came home from the hospital I had lost more than half of it! So don't stress it :)

    ReplyDelete