Tuesday, February 12, 2013

4 WEEKS(as of 12/27/12)

How far along: 
4 WEEKS - Baby is the size of an Orange Seed

About this week: 
We found out we were pregnant on December 27th two days after Christmas. I woke up early that morning to take a test because I was going to have to go in for my blood beta test. After my last IUI I really could not handle being told over the phone that the blood test was negative. I took two tests that morning both with the same brand and they were very very faint. I woke up Luke to ask him if he saw the line. I got my blood test back that morning at 11:30 and my Beta for 13 dpo was a 62.9. The P.A. told me  that looked great and to come back on Monday for more blood work. On Monday I went in for my second round of tests and my beta came back at 384 which was way more than double. My progesterone looked great as well the only thing that was not perfect was my thyroid. It had increased and so she upped my thyroid meds. Good news is because of everything looking great I do not have to go back for any more blood work for at least 4 weeks. She also scheduled my 6 week which will really be  7 weeks and 3 days, because we will be gone on vacation, ultrasound for January 21st. I am beyond excited for this appointment. 

Symptoms: 
Tiredness, having to pee a lot more and waking up every night to use the restroom, bloating, mild cramps and my boobs have gotten very sore. 

Food Aversions: 
None yet :)

Weight Gain:
Non yet but I was surprised because I have ate a ton in the last week. I guess I need to get this figured out. 

Best moment of the week:
Finding out that after 20 months trying to conceive with a miscarriage in July of 2011, multiple meds, shots, surgery and IUI's we are pregnant again!!

What I am looking forward to:
Starting to take bump pictures and my first ultrasound on Jan 21st and making this post blog public. 

No comments:

Post a Comment