Friday, February 15, 2013

7 Weeks - There is a baby in there!!! (as of 1/14/13)



How far along: 
7 WEEKS - Baby is the size of a Blueberry

About this week: 
I feel great! It was so exciting to see our little "sunny" as Luke calls it on the ultrasound. When they showed us what the baby looked like he thought it looked like a sunny side egg so I guess the nickname may just stick. We took a video while we were at the ultrasound and I will post it. It is pretty dark but will be a definite keepsake. The heartbeat was perfect at 152bpm so right now everything is perfect and baby just needs to keep on growing.


Symptoms: 
Waking up every two hours to use the restroom, Nausea in the morning when I wake and anytime my stomach gets empty. Good news is as long as a I eat I am good to go.

Food Aversions: 
Nope not all all probably the opposite. 

Weight Gain:
We are going to skip this one for today. We got back from our cruise on Saturday the 19th and lets just say I put on my normal cruise weight gain. At my appointment on the 21st I was up quite a few pounds so I am going to forget about the number and work on eating healthy next week and weigh in then,

Best moment of the week:
Seeing our little baby with the heartbeat  on the ultrasound at 7weeks 3 days. Due Date is September 6th 2013. 

What I am looking forward to:
February 4th for our next ultrasound and hopefully seeing little arm and leg buds. Also I get to stop the progesterone suppositories on Feb 8th when I will be officially 10 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment