Saturday, February 16, 2013

8 WEEKS(as of 1/22/13)


How far along: 
8 WEEKS - Baby is the size of a Raspberry


About this week: 
It was my birthday this week and it was just great. I got to celebrate with all my family on multiple days. The day of my birthday baby woke me up with a date to puke my guts out in the toilet. Aside from that I was showered with gifts, flowers, balloons and tons of Happy Birthdays. Sometimes I dread getting older but not this year because turning 27 means I will get to become a mom for the very first time.


Symptoms: 
Nausea, Nausea and more Nausea with a side of puke. This really kicked my butt this week. I am throwing it out there that I am a huge wimp and when t

Food Aversions: 
Yogurt and leftovers. Mostly just smells. Food really does no

Weight Gain:
I am down a few pounds from a couple of weeks ago. I really packed on the pounds during our cruise. I am officially 133.8 so that is about 5  pounds. I am hoping that this crazy weight gain is from my progesterone suppositories, the holiday's and cruise. My goal is to continue to eat healthy  start walking again and not gain any more weight for the next 5 weeks. 

Best moment of the week:
I received 4 cards in the mail from family and friends who are so excited about us having this baby. 

What I am looking forward to:
2nd Ultrasound on Feb 4th

2 comments:

  1. if I could offer one thing, throw out your scale. seriously. they will weigh you enough at the appts, you will know what you weigh. your body is going to double in blood, and your baby wants you to gain weight. my first pregnancy I gained 30lbs, not terrible. my second I started at the same weight, and did all the same things, I gained 60!!! but, thankfully, most of it the second time was water and gone in 3 weeks. but seriously, don't stress out about the scale. your body is not your own until the baby comes out. just listen to it instead of the numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and... congrats!!! so happy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete