Friday, February 8, 2013

IT ALL BECAME SO WORTH IT.....

After 20 months, 1 miscarriage, 2, IUI's, 1 Laporoscpy,  ovulation sticks, temp charting, hundreds of pills/shots, countless doctor appointments, thousands of dollars and many tears it all became so worth it because....

WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!


Today I am 10 weeks pregnant and this picture was taken on Monday. Baby was not wanting to cooperate very well and this was the best picture we could get. You can see part of the head its two arms and two legs. We were able to see it wiggling all around which was really cool and also very weird at the same time. Needless to say we are very excited that Shermbaby will be here sooner than we know it. 

 Over the last 5 weeks I have been blogging but not publishing my weekly updates. I really wanted to have something to remember each step of the way. I will be posting those over the next few days even though they are kind of boring.  




1 comment:

  1. Stephanie!! I am SO happy for you!! I rejoice with you and Luke and all who love you!! Lord God please we ask you to keep this little one safe and secure in this secret place. Bring "him" forth complete and perfect in every way. We thank you Lord God that YOU are the author and creator of life. Amen, Brenda

    ReplyDelete