Wednesday, February 13, 2013

5 Weeks(as of 1/3/13)


How far along: 
5 WEEKS - Baby is the size of a Appleseed

About this week: 
I have been extremely tired. Over the weekend I had all these gran ideas about cleaning out my closets, doing laundry, starting a sewing project and a bunch of other things. I did absolutely none of these things. Seriously I think I slept/lounged most of the weekend. The good news is usually it really bothers me to be so unproductive but right now it really does not. We bought a baby names book. It is supposed to have 100,001 names inside it. It is slightly overwhelming if you think about naming your child. A name is huge. Even though it is really early and we have 35 weeks left to decide upon a name we are going to need every day of that because Luke is impossible in this category. 

Symptoms: 
I really feel great just tired peeing a lot and sore boobs but nothing that is terrible. I have been thankful every day I wake up feeling good. I have had a few headaches but nothing like I usually get so that is a blessing.

Food Aversions: 
None yet

Weight Gain:
Probably - I guess I should have put this in the symptom category because I am eating all the time. I need to get this figured out ASAP. We are going on a cruise next week and I am going to really have to 

Best moment of the week:
Being Pregnant

What I am looking forward to:
My Ultrasound on the 21st and our cruise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment